Preservation is a fascinating process during which every housewife tries to give a completely new unusual taste to simple ingredients. If with some vegetables it is quite simple, then with others you will have to tinker a bit. One of the novelties in the blanks is canned zucchini like mushrooms - an appetizing interesting snack for a festive feast. There is no doubt - not only tipsy guests, but absolute teetotalers will not understand that they are treated to cunningly prepared vegetables. And if you still share fascinating stories about a silent hunt - applause for fragrant, almost mushroom canning is guaranteed.
Mushroom Glade: a recipe for zucchini canned mushrooms
It is better not to use young zucchini for such a preparation. It is best to take mature, with hard skin (it will have to be removed along with the seeds). If you have time, you can be patient and give the vegetable slices the shape of mushrooms, but not every housewife will have the courage to do this.
- 2 kg 700 g squash;
- 45 g of salt;
- 20 g black pepper;
- 120 g of sugar;
- 245 ml of vegetable oil;
- 100 g of parsley;
- 90 g of dill;
- 205 ml of vinegar;
- 50 g of garlic.
- Cut vegetables into small slices, trying to ensure that the thickness does not exceed 1-1.3 cm.
- Turn garlic into a paste using garlic. Finely chop the greens with a sharp knife.
- In a large container, mix all the ingredients, leave for several hours. A lot of juice should stand out.
- Unfold zucchini slices in clean glass containers. Pour the resulting juice evenly into containers with zucchini. If the liquid is not enough (this rarely happens), you can add cold water, previously boiled.
- To sterilize containers with vegetables from 5 to 15 minutes with slow boiling water, it all depends on the volume of the container.
- Cork, check for leaks.
Wrap up is not worth it, "mushrooms" are ready to be sent to the basement shelves.
Mushroom Fantasies: Zucchini Canned Like Mushrooms
Preservation according to this recipe is used not only as a separate dish, but often becomes an ingredient for a delicious salad. Combining diced potatoes, onion rings and slices of “mushroom” zucchini, seasoned with mayonnaise or butter, you can safely serve the dish to the table.
- 40 g of salt;
- 40 g of sugar;
- 2 kg 900 g zucchini;
- 120 g of garlic;
- 200 ml of vegetable oil;
- 200 ml of vinegar.
- In well-washed vegetables, cut the tails, cut into rings of medium thickness.
- In a large container designed for cooking, mix the crushed garlic, granulated sugar, butter, table vinegar, salt.
- Stir until crystals are completely dissolved.
- Pour zucchini rings into the marinade, mix well.
- After 4 hours, leave the container with letting the vegetables juice on the fire.
- Boil a little over a quarter of an hour.
- Put vegetables in small glass containers.
- Pre-cover for rolling up to send in hot boiled water.
- Take out one at a time and immediately close the container with zucchini.
- Place cans with lids down for air cooling while checking the quality of the capper. Be sure to warm for a day with a blanket or plaid.
Serve to the table no earlier than a month later.
"Yurcha": a step-by-step recipe
In winter, such "mushroom" zucchini can be served with anything - pasta, potatoes, and even meat - the taste is simply excellent. The workpiece has one single minus - storage only in a cool place. This is not a problem for the lucky owners of cellars or cellars, but everyone else will have to keep conservation in the refrigerator. True, you should not be upset here, because for a long time there jars with zucchini will not last.
- 900 g of sweet pepper;
- 2 kg 860 g of zucchini (already peeled from seeds and peel);
- 980 g of tomatoes;
- 200 g of parsley;
- 15 g peas;
- 5 g of allspice;
- 105 ml of vinegar;
- 355 ml of vegetable oil;
- 210 g sugar;
- 200 g of garlic;
- 85 g of salt (do not take iodized).
- Tomatoes, parsley and peeled garlic, washed under a stream of cool water, with the help of small grills, turn into a paste.
- Cut the zucchini into medium slices or cubes.
- Cut the pepper into small bars, having previously disposed of the seed boxes.
- Pour vinegar and oil into the tomato-garlic mass, add seasonings and spices.
- Send to medium flame stove.
- After boiling, pour zucchini cubes and bars of pepper into a container with tomato marinade.
- Boil for an hour. Stirring is optional.
- Put ready-made preservation in jars, then immediately cork.
Cooling must be slow, for which put the filled container with the lids down and cover with an old blanket.
Caviar "Like mushroom": an incredibly delicious recipe
Why "like mushroom"? Everything is very simple - only a good gourmet can distinguish them to taste, and even then he will first think carefully whether he was not mistaken. Canning can be served with delicious crunchy croutons, or with potatoes. Well, and even better - arm yourself with a spoon and a slice of black fresh bread, sit down near a mouth-watering jar and quietly, alone, enjoy delicious caviar.
- 500 g of carrots;
- 2 kg 500 g squash;
- 800 g of onion;
- 30 g of salt;
- 260 g tomato paste;
- 125 ml of vinegar;
- 230 g sugar sand;
- 215 ml of vegetable oil.
- Rinse thoroughly all vegetables and peel. If zucchini is milky (with a thin skin and unformed seeds), you can’t even clean them.
- In a meat grinder, turn vegetables (carrots, onions and zucchini) into vegetable puree.
- Fill a small container for cooking with vegetable puree, add the remaining ingredients.
- Put the container on fire, cook for at least three hours after boiling.
- Stir occasionally, doing this carefully, because the mass will be sprayed.
- Pre-packaged caviar in prepared by sterilization glass jars, and then cork.
It is not necessary to sterilize or insulate, you can immediately send it to a place for storing preservation.
"Gruzdi": zucchini like mushrooms
To turn zucchini almost into salty breasts is a very simple and easy matter. Of course, magic is incomplete, but they cannot be distinguished to taste. We take the recipe, preserve and enjoy the process.
- 200 g of dill umbrellas;
- 3 kg 100 g zucchini;
- 50 g of salt;
- 400 g carrots;
- 130 ml of vegetable oil;
- 300 g of garlic;
- 30 g ground pepper;
- 140 ml of vinegar;
- 160 g of sugar sugar.
- After preparing for canning (washing and cleaning), chop the squash with cubes with a side of at least 1 cm.
- Cut the carrots into thin slices. Chop dill umbrellas with a sharp knife.
- Combine vegetables and marinade ingredients in a large enameled container.
- Leave the food container to stand at room temperature for several hours.
- Fill jars with a volume of half a liter of a mass of letting vegetables juice.
- Sterilize for a quarter of an hour, turn upside down after roll-up, insulate with a blanket.
After complete cooling, send to a cold room.
Zucchini like mushrooms (video)
To prepare such delicious "mushroom" preservation is not difficult at all. And how nice it will be in winter to treat home or guests with unusual preparations! You can even replace canned mushrooms in some dishes, salads or stews, the taste of this will not change at all, but on the contrary, it will become more piquant and interesting.
Another trick: if the zucchini crop turned out to be glorious, they are also perfect for preparing delicious blanks. You can even take zucchini and zucchini in equal parts - you get an amazing combination. There are many options, each hostess will certainly connect her imagination, and the result will certainly be a unique dish for the winter table.