Pancake dishes are familiar to each of us, we see them on the table very often: from ordinary sweets to tea to special occasions. They are quite satisfying for breakfast as well as for lunch. And the original cooking options are not ashamed to offer guests at the festive table.
Pancake lasagna stuffed with mushrooms and chicken
- Sunflower oil
- Mineral water with gas
- Salt and sugar
For the filling you will need:
- Chicken fillet
- Champignon mushrooms
- Hard cheese
- Sour cream
- Salt, pepper, seasoning to taste
How to cook:
- Cooking lasagna begins with pancakes. This will be the most responsible thing in the whole recipe, as they will serve as a kind of dough for the dish.
- For pancakes, beat one egg in a deep bowl with the addition of another yolk, add salt and sugar to taste, then 200 ml of milk, 2-3 tablespoons of sunflower oil, 200 ml of mineral water. Thicken the mass with flour in a volume of 180 g (see by consistency). The dough should be very tender and fluid.
- Fry pancakes on a minimum amount of hot oil on both sides until golden brown.
- The next step is to prepare the filling for lasagna. First you need to cook the fillet in salted water. If you don’t have the fillet, you can use other parts. The main thing is that the meat is tender, without tendons.
- Finished meat needs to be finely chopped, and it is even better to manually tear. It, together with the chopped onion, should be lightly fried so that the meat is browned and the onion becomes transparent. Add salt, spices and pepper for meat in the right amount to the pan immediately. When everything is almost ready, send there also very thinly sliced champignons.
- Now you need to carefully place the pancakes in a square shape. This should be done so that the edges of the pancakes fall on each other, and also sides for the shape are created. Before laying out pancakes, you should lubricate the form with sunflower oil.
- Now you can start laying out the dishes in layers. Coat the base of the pancakes with sour cream, put the chicken with mushrooms, cover the layer with pancakes so that there are no gaps, and then repeat the steps to the top of the form (if it is high, then slightly above half).
- For beauty, grease the last pancakes again with sour cream and sprinkle with grated cheese.
Such lasagna is prepared very quickly, for baking it will take only 15 minutes at 180 degrees. Garnishing with slices of herbs, you can serve.
Sweet pancake roses
You will need:
- Dark chocolate
- Confectionery powder
- Icing sugar
- Condensed milk
- Sugar pencil
How to cook:
- Sugar roses can be prepared very easily. Since everyone is already accustomed to banal envelopes and triangles, you can add a little imagination and get an original dish. You can use not only yeast openwork pancakes for cooking, but also any thin pancakes.
- By folding pancakes you need to get triangles. From the top you need to cut a corner, leaving a straight line. Spread the resulting strip in a circle, now you can easily twist the roses. Slowly you need to twist from edge to edge the rose from the resulting strip. At the same time, we wrap the edges under the bottom.
- It is better to soak the resulting flowers first in something sticky. For example, in condensed milk, and then lower the edges into a powder. It can be an ordinary easter powder or icing sugar.
- Instead of condensed milk, you can use melted chocolate, and it is best to mix them. This will make the color softer so that the roses in chocolate do not look burnt.
- In order not to spoil the dough in vain, you can make sheets for roses from the bottom of the remaining triangles, and paint them with a green sugar pencil.
The recipe is convenient in that it does not need to be baked. You can bake pancakes earlier, and in a few days from the remaining ones, please loved ones with such flowers on the table. So even old pancakes can be made delicious by preheating them.
- 1 liter of milk
- Vinegar to taste
- 6 tbsp Sahara
- 1 cup flour
- 3 pcs. chicken eggs
- Salt to taste
How to cook:
- After mixing all the ingredients, bake thin pancakes with a golden crust. Then you can proceed to design a pancake carnival doll, which will look spectacular on the table.
- For its construction, you need to take an ordinary plastic Barbie doll, unscrewing the lower part, leaving only the torso, arms and head.
- Insert a fork into the hole in the body. If it does not fit, then screw in the cork, and attach a toothpick or a well-sharpened match to it.
- On a wide plate you need to put the first main pancake, and then arrange the triangles of pancakes in a circle. When there are only a few pancakes left, one of them must be put up, covering all the others.
- Now it's time to install the doll itself. We put it in the middle, piercing the central pancakes with a toothpick (or fork). You can put a pancake on the doll’s hands like a jacket or build something, having a little imagination.
- It’s also better to wrap the doll’s head so that its hair (if any) does not interfere. The original cocoon on the head will look no less interesting. Especially children will be delighted with such a dish.
You can decorate a doll in various ways. For example, pour chocolate over her "skirt" or paint patterns with it.
Dessert "Crepe Suzet"
Need for pancakes:
- 33% cream
- Icing sugar
- Vegetable oil
For the sauce:
- Gran Marigne Orange Liqueur (optional)
- Cognac or rum
You should immediately clarify that this dessert is not suitable for children. Of course, you can cook it without brandy or liquor, but this version of the recipe takes them into account.
How to cook:
- So, you should prepare pancakes in advance, and only then do the sauce.
- Remove the zest of one orange, which will be about 20 g. Squeeze the juice of an orange about 180 ml.
- On a medium heat, heat the pan with sugar sprinkled (so that it is not completely filled, but the bottom is covered). Cook the caramel by occasionally removing the pan from the heat to monitor the condition of the caramel. It is very important that it does not burn.
- Butter must be melted and mixed with caramel. To melt the butter well without ruining the caramel, attach a slice of 100-150 g to the edge of the pan and move it a little. The butter will quickly melt and mix itself with caramel. It remains only to move the pan for their even distribution.
- Pour orange zest there. When the sauce turns out caramel color, pour the juice and cook it for 3-4 minutes (until thickened).
- At the end of cooking, add 60 ml of rum or brandy, wait until they evaporate, and then continue cooking.
- In the option for minors, you can not add alcohol, but just go straight to the next step.
- Take crepes (thin pancakes) and dip them in the sauce directly in the pan. After a minute, put them gently on a plate, pour over the remaining orange sauce.
Pancake roll with cottage cheese
All recipes are very easy, tasty, cooked and do not take much time. They can be cooked in the usual morning to cheer you up or serve at the table on an important day!